In 2013, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) announced a goal: Save one million lives from the disease of addiction. We’re working fast and hard to fulfill that promise, with over 11 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
As a Receptionist, you’ll be an integral part of our heroic mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. In this role, you will have the opportunity to connect people with the help they need and be a part of saving lives on a daily basis.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, Recovery Centers of America is the right place for you. And you’re the right candidate for us!
Position Overview: As a Receptionist, you will deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests and residents with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
* Listening, understanding, responding: Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
* Customer Service: Interacts with fellow co-workers, all employees in the facility, physicians, visitors, and all other customers in a manner that encourages harmonious working relationships, enhances the image and reputation of the facility and promotes positive customer relations.
* Initiative: Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services. Has a commitment to professional and personal growth through development of skills and knowledge, as well as improvement in the facility’s performance.
* Integrity: Uphold personal and professional ethics and values, taking into account the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
* Personal Effectiveness/Credibility: Ability to promise and deliver results, build effective relationships and establish a reliable track record.
* Answering incoming phone calls to facility
* Directs calls to the appropriate individual
* Greets guests, new clients, and residents with warmth and passion
* Assists in handling of incoming and outgoing mail
* Ordering supplies
* Handling all maintenance orders for the facility
* High School Diploma
* Prior experience working with the public required
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of switch board operation
* Clerical and customer service skills
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Adhere to strict confidentiality with focus on sensitive material, HIPAA
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Recovery Centers of America at Devon
235 W. Lancaster Avenue OPCO LLC, Devon, Pennsylvania 19333