E00393 – Registered Dietitian
Works collaboratively with a team to deliver outpatient services to clients struggling with an eating disorder. The dietitian will play an integral role within the Intensive Outpatient Program(IOP), and Partial Hospital Program(PHP). It is RCA’s mission to provide a supportive atmosphere in which our clients can reconnect with food, body and self.
- Conduct nutrition assessments with all new clients.
- Provide nutritional counseling and education to clients diagnosed with an eating disorder through individual and group sessions.
- Develop an individualized meal plan for each client.
- Facilitate meal prep, and meal outings with the clients.
- Participate in meal support groups.
Education and Experience:
- Registered Dietitian in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition/dietetics.
- Interest in working with eating disorders.
- Experience working with eating disorders preferred.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected