E00110 – Clinical Director
"I feel very appreciated at my job; my team works well together to achieve a vision and I’m proud to be a part of it. Everyone has love and empathy for our patients. We let patients know we care and help them get through the day or even just the next moment. My boss takes the time to listen to me, encourages me and trusts me." Sabia M., RCA Employee
In 2013, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) announced a goal: Save one million lives from the disease of addiction. We’re working fast and hard to fulfill that promise, with over 11 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that’s why we tailor our treatment for each patient and offer specialized programs for patients with trauma and multiple recurrences, as well as programs for older adults, first responders, and more.
We believe in the power of local treatment, because families are a huge part of the treatment and recovery process at RCA. Our family program rebuilds, restores, or strengthens family relationships.
Our curriculum, resources, and evidence-based care were created to help patients not just achieve recovery, but maintain it for life. All of our services and treatment are delivered by clinical expertise – that’s where you come in.
As a Clinical Director, you’ll be a part of our exciting mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. Your medical expertise will aid in leading staff and patient recovery, as you support and implement effective techniques while making a difference in the lives of patients, their families, and communities.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, Recovery Centers of America is the right place for you. And you’re the right candidate for us!
* Collaborates on the implementation of strategies used by RCA to achieve and evaluate the effectiveness of those strategies.
* Participates in the planning and evaluation of clinical programs and services, including plans to increase the range, quality, and quantity of services at RCA.
* Supervises and works directly with staff to develop and monitor clinical quality assurance procedures to ensure a scientific basis is used in determining which clinical activities to implement and continue.
* May serve as one of the spokespersons for clinical care at RCA and represent us at organizations and associations as appropriate
* Trouble-shoot clinically-related problems and roll out clinical initiatives that will improve clinical quality to programs in the field.
* Assist in preparing for changes secondary to Healthcare Reform including development of new clinical services, partnerships, collaborations, and evaluation of care delivery systems.
* Implement procedures to permit regular, timely collection and utilization of feedback from both staff and patients in the implementation and modification of clinical practices.
* Hires, trains and retains top talent and participates in the performance management process.
* Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or related field is required; Ph.D. preferred
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Must have licensure either as an LCADC or LPC or LSW or LCSW
* Must have a CCS (Certified Clinical Supervisor) designation if located in New Jersey
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* 5-7 years in a clinical management role, leading people and managing processes
* Proven track record of excellent operations performance
* Leads and Engages Staff: articulates a vision that inspires others and is able to attract, develops and retain talent.
* Integrity: Uphold personal and professional ethics and values, taking into account the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
* Collaboration: Must be able to work in collaboration with other health professionals and leaders from other disciplines.
Recovery Centers of America at Devon
235 W. Lancaster Avenue OPCO LLC, Devon, Pennsylvania 19333