Date & Time
Thursday, April 29, 2021
12pm – 5pm
Recovery Centers of America at Devon
235 W. Lancaster Avenue
Walk-In Interviews on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at RCA in Devon, PA.
Stop by our Hiring Event and interview with RCA’s Managers, network with team members, tour the grounds, and potentially receive an offer to join RCA where you can make a real difference in people’s lives.
🗓️ Thursday, April 29, 2021
⏰ 12pm- 5pm
📍 RCA at Devon, 235 W Lancaster Ave, Devon, PA 19333
- Recovery Support Specialists (RSS), full-time and part-time. All shifts available.
Facilities Technician, full-time. Day shift.
Housekeeping Staff, 1st and 2nd shift.
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Qualified job seekers should RSVP using the form on this page.
- Please bring a hard copy of your resume (even if you’ve already applied online).
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering.
- Candidates will be interviewed in the order they arrive.
- Visit www.jobsatrcadevon.com to get a glimpse of work life at this charming RCA facility.
- In some cases, candidates will be interviewed by 2-3 RCA employees, so please be prepared to be at the event for approximately 30-60 minutes.
Our Devon team consists of dedicated and compassionate professionals making a real difference in the life of others. We all have an eclectic mix of hobbies and interests, but there’s one thing we all have in common: every one of us puts our mission first. We put patients first, save lives, and help rebuild families torn apart by the disease of addiction. RCA is growing rapidly and looking for individuals with passion and dedication to join our team and help further our mission of saving 1 million lives across America.